- Newtown Ambulance Squad is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- The financial challenges of maintaining our facility, our fleet of vehicles, equipment and supplies, and qualified staff are ever present as insurance companies continue to place more of the financial burden on providers and patients.
- Your contributions are vital to ensure continuing high-quality, responsive service.
- During the 4th quarter of each year we conduct a direct mailing campaign to residents and businesses in our primary coverage area.
- Of course we accept donations at any time during the year.
How Can You Help?
Click on the links below for more details...
What Does It Cost to Fully Equip an Ambulance for Advanced Life Support ?
Add to this about $100,000 for the vehicle and the cost to maintain a 2 person crew for 24 hours every day of the year.
With only about 4% of our operating funds coming from public sources, private donations are essential for our operations.